1. When your mother makes you vacate your room because that’s where your aunty/uncle will be staying.
2. When you see all the goodies they brought for you and your siblings.
3. When they are extra surprised you’ve grown since the last time they saw you.
4. When they start exclaiming that Nigeria has developed because of internet.
5. When they start using one accent that does not have head or tail.
6. When your parents start reporting every small thing you’ve done to them.
7. When your parents volunteer you as driver/tour guide/personal assistant for your uncle or aunty.
8. How they dress when you people are going out.
9. When they start encouraging your parents to send you abroad.
10. When your parents shut down that encouragement:
11. When your uncle or aunty take you out, they’re like:
12. When they leave and your parents now have time to be disturbing you again: