When you try to go out in an outfit your mother thinks is too short or too tight, she’s like:
2. When you’re uninterested in cooking and she’s wondering why.
3. When she doesn’t like your boyfriend and you are still dating him.
4. When your hairstyle or make up is too loud or crazy for her.
5. When you go to school and you only call her three times a week instead of twice a day, she’s like:
6. When she doesn’t like your friends and you still hang out with them.
7. When you decide to stop following her to her own church/mosque.
8. When you stop telling her gist because you know she’ll use it against you later.
9. When your female cousins/friends come to visit and your mother starts comparing the both of you.
10. When you come home “late” which is any time after 7:30pm.